- Kickstart with Enzyme Powder Cleanser: Mix the cleanser with a little bit of water to create a lather (less water for more exfoliation or more water for a foamier cleanse). Massage onto your face, steering clear of the eyes, rinse, and pat dry.
- Amplify with Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Before starting your LED treatment, pump a dime-sized drop onto your hands and massage onto the treatment area. Let it work its magic during the 10-minute LED session, and massage any excess serum into your skin afterward.
- Finish strong with Peptide Concentrate: After your LED session, dispense a dime-sized drop into your hands and gently massage onto the treatment area. Follow with moisturizer (optional).
LED Essentials Bundle
- SAVE 10% + FREE SHIPPING
- Enzyme Powder Cleanser (1.41 fl. oz / 40g) - PRE LED
Gently exfoliates to renew, brighten, and improve skin’s texture.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum (1 fl. oz / 30ml) - DURING LED
Plumps skin while reducing redness and signs of fatigue.
- Peptide Concentrate (1 fl. oz / 30ml) - POST LED
Diminishes fine lines and firms skin with collagen-inducing ingredients.
- For best results, pair the 3-step routine instructions with your Omnilux Contour or Omnilux Men LED mask.
- View the how-to video here.
STEP 1 Before your LED session, add a quarter-size amount of the Enzyme Powder Cleanser into wet hands. Gently work into a lather and cleanse the face. Rinse well.
STEP 2 Before your LED session, pump a dime-sized drop of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum into hands. Massage onto treatment area and conduct LED the session After treatment, massage any remaining serum into skin.
STEP 3 After your 10-minute LED session is complete, dispense a dime-sized drop of the Peptide Concentrate into hands. Massage onto treatment area.
Enzyme Powder Cleanser
- Green Tea Leaf’s antioxidants boost effects of LED treatments by reducing inflammation
- Rice powder brightens skin for a healthier glow
- Betaine & Papain enzymes provide ultra-gentle exfoliation
Bentonite (Bentonite Clay), Pumice (Pumice Fine), Zea Mays Starch (Corn Starch), Sucrose, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oryza Sativa Starch (Rice Starch), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Green Tea Leaf Powder), Lysine HCL (Lysine), Theanine, Sorbitol, Betaine, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract (Papaya Extract), Papain, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Hyaluronic acid penetrates deeper into skin for added hydration
- Niacinamide evens and brightens complexion
- Licorice root reduces skin irritation and redness
Aqua (Water), Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum, Niacinamide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil (Bergamot Oil), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea Leaf Extract), Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger Root Extract), Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Root Extract), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile Flower Extract), Glucomannan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Geraniol
- Matrixyl induces collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Argireline reduces the appearance of dynamic wrinkles
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Juice Extract (Aloe Vera), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Sodium Citrate, Niacinamide, Rosa Damascena Flower Distillate (Rose Flower Water), Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethyl Sulfone (Sulphur), Panthenol, Palmitoyl Oligopept ide (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline),Arginine, Carnitine, Carnosine, Glycine, Histidine,Lysine, Proline, Potassium Sorbate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice Root Extract), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Chamomile Flower Extract), Adenosine, Sodium Phytate