Terms and Conditions for Resale of the Products
Terms and Conditions for Purchasing Products from the Reseller area of this Website
Purchasing any products at reseller prices (Products) from the Omnilux (Company) reseller store gives you the temporary right to use the Product images, trademarks, and copywrite information to promote the Products in your business, marketing & promotion collateral, your website or social media for the sole purpose of reselling the Products. The following restrictions and terms apply:
- You must have a valid sales license or permit in your State and local jurisdiction;
- You are a licensed medical or aesthetic professional, a healthcare provider, or medical organization or business;
- You agree never to sell or list the Products on any online auction or online marketplace, (i.e. Amazon, eBay, Dermstore,…) ;
You agree never to publicly publish prices or discounts for the Products that differ from the clientMSRPMinimum Advertised Price (MAP)or periodic sale prices listed on this website. This includes on your website, social media,advertisements or on any collateral outside of your office or place of business;
- You agree not to disclose your cost information with respect to any Product outside of your staff, employees, necessary business associate such as CPA;
- You agree not to alter Products or packaging of the Products;
- You agree never to engage in any trade, clinical, or medical practice which would injure the reputation of the Company or any Company Product;
Products will be purchased for resale only, any Product purchased for evaluation purposes, personal use, or clinical studies are subject to sales tax and will be purchased from the consumer area of this site atMSRPminimum advertisedprevailing retailprices;
- You agree to use the Product names, images, trademarks, and copywrite information only to promote the Products for resale and not for any other purpose without prior written permission from the Company, this includes any presentation, publication, review, or study.
- You agree that the Company is a distributor of the product and is not liable for any defect or liability that may arise directly or indirectly from the use of the Products or claims made about the Products, and the Company’s sole remedy for any defect or liability due to the Products is limited to the purchase price of the Product concerned.
The Company can cancel any orders, your account, the right to use images, trademarks, and copywrite information if the Company believes at its sole discretion any of these terms have been violated.
This Agreement and any disputes arising from the resale of products shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of California. All disputes, controversies or differences which may arise between the Parties out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement or for the breach thereof shall be finally settled by arbitration in California in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding upon both Parties concerned.