California Consumers Rights
Right to know: California residents have the right, upon a verifiable consumer request, to request that a business that collects consumers’ personal information provide them the following information for the proceeding twelve (12) months of their request:
- the specific pieces and categories of personal information that the business has collected about the consumer;
- the categories of sources for that information;
- the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information; and
- the categories of third parties with which the information was shared.
Right to delete: California residents have the right to request that GlobalMed delete their personal information subject to certain exceptions.
Right to opt-out of sale of personal information: California consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. You may exercise your right to opt-out of the sharing of certain personal information here.
Right to opt-in: California consumers have the right to request that personal information collected from minors under the age of 16 opt-in to the collection and use of their personal information. GlobalMed does not knowingly collect any personal information of minors under the age of 16.
Categories of personal information collected:
- Identifiers which may include one or more of the following: real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information which may include one or more of the following: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other network activity which may include one or more of the following: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
We do not sell personal information to third parties for monetary consideration. We do share a limited set of data that is gathered when you visit our Site, such as cookies and pixels, with third parties in order to allow you to see tailored advertisements about our products and services.
Privacy Management Tools
You can use the link below to update your account data if it is not accurate.
You can use the links below to download all the data we store and use for a better experience in our store.
Access to Personal Data
You can use the link below to request a report which will contain all personal information that we store for you.
Do not Sell My Personal Information
You can submit a request to let us know that you do not agree for your personal information to be collected or sold.
Right to be Forgotten
Use this option if you want to remove your personal and other data from our store. Keep in mind that this process will delete your account, so you will no longer be able to access or use it anymore.