The Leader in LED Phototherapy
The leader in non-invasive LED technology since 2003, Omnilux is the gold-standard in non-thermal phototherapy skin treatment. The Omnilux technology has been validated in more than 30 peer-reviewed published studies and has been clinically proven to stimulate the body’s own natural processes to help counter the effects of sun damage, acne prone skin, and a variety of other skin conditions.
Tested and Proven
Clinically proven wavelengths of monochromatic light stimulate specific cells within the body – resulting in reduction in wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation, general dyschromia of the skin, and acne lesions. Omnilux phototherapy has also been proven to stimulate blood flow and the penetration and activation of skincare products applied topically to the skin. Specific Omnilux wavelengths have been demonstrated to enhance cellular metabolism and cell permeability which allows topical actives to penetrate deeper and speed up the activation of ingredients in the skin. Review research papers
The Omnilux Difference
The Omnilux individual treatment heads deliver the required intensities and dose proven by clinical studies and published in top scientific journals.
Unlike a number of competitor products, each Omnilux treatment head – revive2, blue and plus – contains only single wavelength LEDs specifically designed to deliver optimized intensities of light. Additionally, the LEDs are packed closely together to allow the maximum light and proven dosages to be delivered to the treatment area, eliminating zones of undertreatment common in competitive systems.
Many competitors offer treatment heads containing 2, 3 or even 4 different colored LEDs – and not closely packed. Most do not have clinical studies to support their efficacy, nor do they deliver the necessary dosages required for desired results.
Only Omnilux Offers These Advantages
Omnilux is unique from every other LED phototherapy system on the market today. Only Omnilux provides all of these advantages:
- Individual wavelength treatment heads — red, blue and infrared – deliver proven, optimized light energy for each application
- Clinically proven wavelengths, optimized intensities, and unique adjustable dose provides one-of-a-kind flexibility for many medical and cosmetic applications.
- Most powerful system on the market today – the higher energy delivered in each treatment means shorter treatment times and fewer treatment sessions, resulting in greater efficacy compared to other less powerful systems.
- Fully articulating arms and adjustable light head panels enable patients to be treated while sitting, standing or reclined. Light head panels can be flattened to treat chest area, or curved to treat the face, arms or legs.
- Built to exacting medical grade specifications, FDA-cleared, meaning users can have confidence in Omnilux quality and high standards.
- More FDA cleared indications than any other brand — results are backed by solid evidence
- Studies published in the Journals of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, Photochemistry and Photobiology B, ASLMS, and many others.
Omnilux has received more FDA clearances than any other LED device on the market including for the treatment of acne vulgaris and peri-orbital wrinkles. Clinicians can be confident that delivering Omnilux therapy is backed by solid evidence and FDA clearance.